Membership Application Form
By completing and submitting this form you are requesting membership of ELECTRONIC PAYMENTS ASSOCIATION, a company limited by guarantee incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 07637944 whose registered office is at Palladium House, 1-4 Argyll Street, London, United Kingdom W1F 7LD ("EPA").
Membership of EPA is open to businesses (whether individual traders or corporate entities) and consumers generally, although it is aimed primarily at persons who either transact business online or are active in affiliate networks or similar activities.
Terms of membership
- There are currently no fees payable by Members for membership of EPA. Details of the other fees payable by Members to EPA during their membership of EPA are available here.
- The Member acknowledges and agrees that its admittance and continued membership of EPA is subject to its compliance with:
- the rules of membership of EPA available here; and
- the current articles of association of EPA available here,
all of which form part of the agreement between the Member and EPA and the Member hereby agrees to abide by the terms of all of these documents.
- Following the submission of this form EPA will consider the Member's application for membership. EPA will send an acknowledgement of receipt of the application but this does not mean that your application has been accepted. EPA reserves the right to refuse any application for membership for any reason and without giving a reason for such refusal. Admission to membership is subject to EPA receiving identification documentation in respect of prospective members as described further in the terms of membership.
- Once a Member's application has been approved by EPA, the Member will receive a Confirmation Code on the option chosen in the application (e-mail or phone). The Member will be then able to access the Members' section of EPA's website and see its personal eWallet number after providing its personal details.
I hereby confirm that:
- I have read and understood the rules of membership of EPA, the articles of association of EPA.
- I have understood that EPA does not itself provide payments service or electronic money but will introduce me to third party suppliers of those services who will enter into separate contracts with me if they accept my application for their services. I confirm that I have read the Terms and Conditions for ePayments Cards and the Terms and Conditions for e-Wallets offered by Epayments Systems Limited.
- I wish to become a member of EPA and use the payment and prepaid card services provided or facilitated by EPA and that either:
- I am applying for membership as an individual and that in doing so I am not acting as agent on behalf of any person, firm or company; or
- I am applying for membership in the name of a corporate entity and that I have the full power and authority (whether as a director, employee or other duly authorized person) to apply for such membership on behalf of such company, and that in doing so such company is not acting as agent on behalf of any person, firm or company.
- I am at least 18 years old; am resident in one of the Serviced Countries as referred to in the terms and conditions of service included in the rules of membership of EPA; and all details that I supply about myself, including contact details and bank account information, and no matter how supplied, are correct.
I hereby consent to and confirm that I have obtained/will obtain all requisite consents of third party individuals to EPA's processing of any personal data or other information that I might provide for the purpose of administering my membership including providing services to me and the disclosure and processing of any such data to prepaid card service providers, and other third parties performing services through or for EPA. I agree to the transfer of such information outside my country of residence or outside the European Economic Area in for such purposes.
I hereby consent to and confirm that I have obtained/will obtain all requisite consents of third party individuals to EPA's processing of any personal data or other information that I might provide for marketing.
EPA opt-outs: I confirm that I wish EPA to contact me or use any personal data that I provide, for the purpose of sending me marketing communications about goods and services provided by EPA my email or SMSs.
The party opt-outs: I confirm that I wish third parties selected by EPA to contact me or use any personal data that I provide, for the purpose of sending me marketing communications about their goods and services my email or SMSs.