What are Cookies and similar technologies?
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store via your browser on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device.
There are three main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: specific to a particular visit and limited to sending session identifiers (random numbers generated by the server) so you don't have to re-enter information when you navigate to a new page or check out. Session cookies are not permanently stored on your device and are deleted when the browser closes;
- Persistent cookies: record information about your preferences and are stored in your browser cache or mobile; and
- Third party cookies: placed by someone other than us which may gather data across multiple websites or sessions.
We may also automatically collect and store certain information about your interaction with our Website or app including IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps and related data.
In addition to cookies, we may use some other similar technologies as follows:
- Web Beacons: small graphic images included on our website or emails or those of third parties to provide analytics information
- Social widgets: buttons or icons provided by third party social media networks which may collect browsing data and will be received by the third party and are controlled by the third party
- SDKs: these are mobile application third party software development kits used in our apps. They enable us to collect information about app activity and the device it runs on.
- Local shared objects: these are sometimes called flash cookies and can be stored on your browser. They are used to maintain preferences and usage records.
Cookies we use
Name of Cookie Why we use it Expiration Essential? (yes/no) NG_TRANSLATE_LANG_KEY Website and personal account language 1 year Yes _token Authorization token. It’s necessary for access to the ePayments personal account Session Yes cookiePolicy Cookie notification flag 1 month Yes survey Option to display targeted user’s survey Session Yes userid The unique identifier of the authorized ePayments user. Used to link client activities on the website with third-party analytics systems Session Yes promocode An encrypted parameter that is used to associate a client with a specific affiliate link 7 days Yes iv Initialization Vector. Used to decrypt the “promocode” cookie 7 days Yes clickid The identifier of the user's click, which is assigned after the transition through the affiliate link. Statistics are collected according to this parameter 1 month Yes tags UTM tags for detailed tracking of the affiliate link source 1 month Yes
Third party cookies
Name of cookie Why it is used Company Third party privacy policies User controls Essential? (yes/no) Advertising /Marketing/social media functionality Find out more Through browser settings No Google Analytics Advertising /Marketing Find out more Through browser settings No Mixpanel Mobile analytics Mixpanel Find out more Through browser settings No Yandex.Metrika Advertising /Marketing Yandex Find out more Through browser settings No Hubspot Advertising /Marketing Hubspot Find out more Through browser settings No Survicate User survey Survicate Find out more Through browser settings No Intercom Live chat Intercom Find out more Through browser settings No Taboola Advertising/Marketing Taboola Find out more Through browser settings No _cfduid
Security CloudFlare Find out more Through browser settings Yes
Other similar technologies used in our apps
Refusing or deleting cookies
Please click on the following links to adjust your browser settings:
If you access our services through our Apps, you can enable a "do not track" feature so as to control interest-based advertising on an iOS or Android mobile device by selecting the Limit Add Tracking option in the privacy section of your Settings on iOS or via advertising preferences on Android devices (e.g. in Google Settings). This will not prevent the display of advertisements but will mean that they will no longer be personalised to your interests.
To opt out of Google Analytics, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information on managing cookies, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
If you are a resident in the EU:
For more information on managing cookies, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu which has further information about behavioral advertising and online privacy.